Christopher Rhein
Theo-Prosel-Weg 16
80797 München

Tel: +49 89 121567-0
E-Mail: Student House


Holiday letting

Occupants with a principal lease can let out their rooms, if at any point they are not living in them.

To make use of such a holiday lease, the following conditions must be met. 

The tenant must be male, and have submitted an application with an up to date photograph. 

Proof of student status is not necessary for a holiday lease.  

However it is helpful, if you can get in touch with us personally before you send in your application.

It is only possible for us to let out a room over the holidays if the tenant has given his consent for us to do so.  We cannot therefore guarantee a holiday let for any applicants.